Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inspired!

Happy Wednesday everyone! 
So I'm strangely becoming addicted to different YouTube channels lately, which is actually worse then getting addicted to new shows on TV lol.  Anyways lately I have really been inspired by these strangers to do something, anything that will maybe help me figure out exactly how to use my degree in and creative side.   First I want to thank the people who have planted the small seeds in my head; Barbie, The Sailor Geek, Five Awesome Girls, and a Commander in the Navy.  So I have a few ideas swirling around in my head but I think what I want to do is kinda a strange combination of things.  Barbie encouraged me a few month back to try writing an article for a nutrition online news letter and then I had a request  for some help coming up with quick healthy meals for one, Five awesome girls are just to stinking excitable about things they are passionate  about, so my thought is this I want to start doing a Vlog spot on cooking and shopping on a budget whens its just for you.  I have no real idea where to start for this, I don't even have a way to record at the moment. LOL but I'm kinda super excited about it.  Have an absolutely fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. love it! Glad you are blogging :) You will have to follow us too! We can stay connected!

    ReplyDelete